All of us girls got to have a weekend away without any kids or hubbies. We went to Park City to do some shopping and boy did we have so much fun. It was nothing but shopping, eating good food, laughing a lot and then some, swimming, playing games, some more shopping and oh yeah, did I mention the food. Lisa and I's husbands were so nice to watch the kids while we had a weekend away. (Thanks Jake and Keith!) This year no one was pregnant or had a baby so we were really able to get some good shopping in this year. Can't wait for next year! :)Wednesday, September 24, 2008
All of us girls got to have a weekend away without any kids or hubbies. We went to Park City to do some shopping and boy did we have so much fun. It was nothing but shopping, eating good food, laughing a lot and then some, swimming, playing games, some more shopping and oh yeah, did I mention the food. Lisa and I's husbands were so nice to watch the kids while we had a weekend away. (Thanks Jake and Keith!) This year no one was pregnant or had a baby so we were really able to get some good shopping in this year. Can't wait for next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie
2 comments:
you cute your hair. It is super cute.
i love your short hair! i want to do that to mine! i agree with jami... super cute!
Post a Comment