Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Matthew and his new bike! We went out on a limb for Matt's birthday and purchased him a new bike instead of a whole bunch of dinosaurs. He got plenty of dinosaurs from family and friends so we hoped it wouldn't be that big of a deal. :) He seemed to have liked it! We've taken the bike out for lots of walks and he has been doing so good riding it.

3 comments:

K said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have been having SO much fun :) I can't believe that Matt is already in school and that your little Sophie is already so grown-up!

Rian said...

Looks like Matt is having a blast. I bet his birthday party was a hit. We are going to be coming into town soon, so, we will give you guys a call.

jami said...

go matty! What a cool bike. He looks so OLD I can't stand it!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie