Monday, November 17, 2008

They can do that........



Look what my 5 year old did with his friend Landon. I guess they were tired of using the front door to get to each other's houses. They some how unscrewed one of the slats on our fence to slip between our house to their's. How they did it, I have no idea. Pretty clever if you ask me. They thought they were pretty funny. Lauren, the neighbor girl, showed up at my back door asking if she could play with Matt. I asked her how she got over here, and she said, "Matt and Landon made a hole in the fence so we can slip between, it's so cool."

6 comments:

kars and linz said...

oh my heck wendy that is hilarious! he is too dang smart! i didnt even recognize him with his head shaved! i can't wait to see you guys!

Fielding 5 said...

They are too clever for their own good! Boy, were they proud of that accomplishment. I still can't believe they actually got that slat off. What will they think of next? They are always scheming...

Nikki and Tipper said...

Question is did you leave it down?? I just get a kick out of Matt!! He is getting so old!! When did my baby nephew grow up???

Nikki and Tipper said...

Wendy, I totally will set up a link, just tell me how!! They look cute!!

jami said...

I would love to put a link on my blog. My email is jamipc21@yahoo.com

Rian said...

That is hillarious! They get too smart too fast. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Your blog is super cute!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie