Sunday, December 21, 2008

'Tis the Season!

So I'm lame and haven't posted anything since Thanksgiving but we have been super busy around here. Matt has been having so much going on at school. They had their Christmas program the first week in December which was hilarious by the way but I forgot to take my digital camera, too worried about the movie camera that I spaced the digital. They also made gingerbread houses last week and had a Christmas party, both of which I forgot my camera for as well. I'm so lame. Anyway, I swear we have had something going on every day since the beginning of December and haven't had time to make any treats until this weekend, so we did lots of it. We made a ginormous mess in the kitchen two days in a row which was no picnic to clean up but sure fun to make. The kids had a blast decorating cookies and helping me make cinnamon rolls the other day. I attached some pictures of our fun making our goodies and some pictures that we tried to take this morning of the kids in their cute outfits Grandma Kayla bought them for Christmas. (Thanks Grandma Kayla, they are so cute! People comment on them every time they wear them.)I managed to get one super cute one of Ella but I'll have to try again later for the other two. We hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season. We love this time of year!










Ah Ha! A friend of ours had a picture of the kids program on her blog and I saved the picture so you can see what Matt wore for his Christmas program. It was so funny! Thanks Liz for the picture you posted!

4 comments:

Lis said...

That picture of Ella is too cute! Way to update! I am so proud of you.

Fielding 5 said...

Your goodies were delicious! Thanks so much! The pictures are darling. I'm still working on getting some of my gang. They haven't stopped long enough to snap one. Must be the sugar...

Nikki and Tipper said...

They look so cute in their little outfits!! I love it!! Wish i could lick a beater!! I miss you guys, can't wait to see you guys!! Thanks for the christmas card too!! Its on my fridge!! Luv ya!!

Merced said...

Merry Christmas! I've been feeling the same way, super busy. Your treats look yummy and thats a cute family pic.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie