Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

Matt had a Thanksgiving parade and feast at school the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. He had to make a float for their parade which he fashioned into Dinoland of course. It was fun to see all the creative floats that the kids came up with.




We headed up to my parent's cabin for Thanksgiving this year. We got to play in the snow for a little bit before our Thanksgiving dinner. We all had a blast!











Sophie's nap time with Uncle Brian. So precious.

Happy Birthday to Me & My Sister Lisa! I turned 29 and Lisa is 27. We are getting so old. I love sharing a birthday with my sister. It has always been so much fun.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I think I may cry. I wish I could have been there. Your kids look soooooooo old, seriously have another baby already. I also love the pic of Brian and Sophie sleeping, so precious. I love sharing a birthday with ya too, except for when you get a hot pink camera and I get freaking underwear! hahahah.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie