Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Ella!!

My favorite little 6 year old had a birthday a few weeks ago!! We had a little princess party at our house with a few of her favorite friends. Here are a few pics from the day. We sure love this girl and are so glad she is in our family!





1 comment:

kitty said...

So fun! Did you do this post with your phone? The pics are smaller - I was hoping to enlarge them, but I can't. Shrug.

Was this Ella's party? Her hair is looking like it is getting lighter.

You are a super duper mom. I still haven't put on a friend party for any of my kids. Trev and I decided that we would for the BIG birthday years. Like 8. 12. 16. But we actually haven't done it yet. HA HA - we are lame-o's

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie