Miss Ella graduated from kindergarten. She was so cute on graduation day. She lead both kindergarten classes in a song and her teacher stopped us after we said goodbye and told me how much she loved Ella and how happy she was to have her in their class. It made me a little teary eyed. She is such a good girl and it makes me a little sad how big she is getting.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie
1 comment:
Your girls are both such Good Girls! Crazy that you will have two kids in school next year.
Wait.
Does Soph start kindergarten this fall? I know you had them close together - but ????
Is there a chance you will be empty nesting during the day? I can't imagine that! I might have time to shave my legs!
Post a Comment