We were trying to get pictures of all the cousins with Grandma and Grandpa but the next door neighbors dog decided to come and join the fun! Take a look at the kids faces. I think it's priceless.
Cute Kids!
Best Buddies!
My girls are completely enthralled with babies. They have been all over Griffin the entire visit.
Ella looks so big!! I can't believe how big she has gotten just in the last two months!! She is so so so super cute!! All your kids are so cute!! I miss you guys!!
2 comments:
Ella looks so big!! I can't believe how big she has gotten just in the last two months!! She is so so so super cute!! All your kids are so cute!! I miss you guys!!
That picture with the dog is so funny! Benson looks completely different than I remember him, they are all such cute kids :)
Post a Comment