Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, here we come!
Our little family on the hayride out to pick some pumpkins.
Alright, this is the best picture I think we have of all 5 of the cousins together. Matt is making a funny face, I know but that is just Matt. I think it's a funny phase he is going through. 99.9% of the pictures I have of him from the last year, he is making a funny face. All the younger ones are at least looking at the camera for us. They sure had fun at Linder farms. Woo Hoo!

Ella, Benson, Sophie and Wendy on the train ride and yes, Sophie's eyes are shut but this was the best picture of all of them together. (Sorry Benson, you are a little small in this picture)

My cute sister Lisa and her son Benson on the pony ride.

Ella and Grandpa on the train ride.

Benson on the train ride which he loved. He was so sad when it was time to get off the ride. He loved the choo-choo as all the kids called it.

2 comments:

jami said...

Cute pics! It looks like you all had tons of fun.

K said...

How fun!!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie