I'm a weirdo. I know it. Here's why...
1. I have a strange memory for numbers. I can remember phone numbers like it's nobody's business. Who knows why. Although since the introduction of cell phones, I don't dial them anymore so I don't know anyone's phone number. If I were to lose my phone, I would be lost.
2. I love reading books! I think I read 30 books this summer alone during any spare moment I had, and after the kids went to bed. I would stay up soooooo late at night to finish a good book. I haven't found a good series to read since the Twilight books and Janet Evanovich. Got any good ideas?
3. I love movies! Jake and I watch movies all the time. We rarely go to the movie theater because hello, children, but we recently started netflix to get movies. We get them all the time and we love it. Although, my mom, sisters and I just went to see Mama Mia on Monday night at 9:30. We were the only one in the theaters and yes we danced it the isle. Did I seriously just write that........yep I did. We were the only ones there. It was hilarious.
4. I like to color in coloring books. The kids always are asking to color and I join in the fun.
5. I love to sleep. If I don't get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, I have a hard time functioning the next day. It took me quite a while to adjust to getting up with the kids so early. Why do they have to get up so early? If I don't get the required sleep, I will have to try and get a nap in somehow, even if it's only for a few minutes.
6. I am a night owl. I would much rather stay up late at night, than get up early in the morning.
7. I love card games. I don't even think it matters what the game is. I'm willing to play anything. I think they are so fun. Unfortunately, my husband isn't too fond of them so I only get to play them with family or friends. Jake will join in the fun when other people are playing but he hates when only the two of us play. I think it's because he always loses. hehehe
8. I hate going to the doctor. I would much rather be miserable at home with whatever illness I have then suffer through a doctor appointment.
I tag Jenner, Annie, Lindsay, Liz
1 comment:
I just saw your comment on my blog. I am so glad to know you have one too. They are a great way to keep in touch. Your kids are getting so big and adorable!
Post a Comment