Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!
We finally made it to Halloween. The kids were so excited to go trick or treating. We had so much fun. Grandma Kayla and Grandpa Dave came up to visit which was a special treat. We wish they could have stayed longer to play. We are excited to come down for Thanksgiving to see everyone. Bring on the holidays.
Matt striking a pose for the camera.

Matt and his friend Will.

We had a hard time getting pictures taken for Halloween. I think they were tired before we even started going trick or treating.

Ella's kitty costume. She loved trick or treating.

Carving our pumpkins.

Our pumpkins.

5 comments:

Nikki and Tipper said...

Okay be honest...Did the kids carve the pumpkins or did Jake?? Cause if they did you have very talent pumpkin carvers!! If it was Jake...Come on let the kids carve them!! JK they look awesome!! Your kids are so cute and Matt is quite the little poser!! Can't wait to see ya!!

Nikki and Tipper said...

Thanks!! Hope my problems didn't ruin your weekend with Mom and Dad!! They said they had a blast playing with the kids!!

MEG said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I miss you and think about you often. I am glad we can keep in touch better now! Your family is so cute and it was fun to see some pics of your sisters too!

Kortney said...

Hi Wendy how have you been? I was wondering if you had a blog? Your family is really cute. I love the pumpkins. We should get our kids together sometime and let them play. my blog is justthe4ofus-bb.blogspot.com if you were wondering!

Shad and Brittany said...

Hi Wendy,

Good to see you are doing so well. You have a very cute family. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Check out our blog at shadandbrittany.blogspot.com.

Shad

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie