Friday, November 7, 2008

I...
Tagged by Nikki

I am a mom of three.
I know it's Friday! Yeah!!
I want new shoes, a girl can never have enough. :)
I have to clean the bathrooms, yuck.
I wish I could take a family vacation right now.
I miss my grandma.
I fear spiders (Jami I feel your pain)
I feel content and happy almost always.
I hear Sophie and Ella playing. Ella is probably changing her clothes again.
I smell Scentsy candle.
I crave sweets.
I search for a good deal on anything I am looking for.
I wonder what we are going to do tonight.
I regret quitting piano lessons.
I love my family!
I care what happens to my family.
I always hug and kiss my kids goodnight.
I am not a morning person.
I believe miracles can happen.
I dance with Ella and Sophie almost every day, they love to dance.
I sing in the car with the music up so loud. I love a good song.
I don't know what the future will hold for us, but I'm excited to see.
I fight hardly ever.
I write thank you notes.
I lose way too much sleep.
I win card games.
I never splurge on anything crazy.
I listen to Matthew's stories about school. They are hilarious.
I can always watch Friends and find it funny.
I am scared
of what might come next.
I need a nap.
I am happy when I'm with my family.
I tag whoever whats to.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Have I told you lately that I love you? HAHAHA. Seriously tho . . . I love you. :)

Nikki and Tipper said...

Same back ground cause we both have fabulous taste!!! We missed you guys this weekend!! Big birthday coming up!! What are you guys doing for it??

annie said...

so i finally responded to your tag. took me a while. but it was fun to read yours and fun to think of responses to mine. you are such a cute little mom. your girls are darling and matt is such a handsome little boy. i'm sure the girls are already knockin at the door. sure love ya.

Shad and Brittany said...

We do live in Eagle Mountain. That is cool that your husband's sister lives close. Unfortunately their name does not ring a bell. I heard your sister lives in Utah or did? My email is shad.gifford@gmail.com. Keep in touch!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie