We had two Christmases this year! Grandma Kayla and Grandpa Dave came up to Boise to spend New Years Eve and New Years Day with us. We had so much fun with them. They spoiled us again this year! The kids were so excited to open their presents. We are so lucky to have such great families. We spent New Years Eve night playing games on the Wii and eating tons of food....what a great New Years right? The next day we went to see Bedtime Stories, did some shopping and ate some more food. We had so much fun, we wish they could come up more often. We got them a webcam this year for Christmas so we could "see" them more often. The kids have seemed to really enjoy talking to them on the computer and Jake and I have too! Jake and his Dad watched a football game together via the webcam the other night, I think we will get a lot of use out of this christmas present. Thanks for coming to visit us, come again soon!
Eating lunch at the Macaroni grill. Yummy!

Matt playing with some of his toys. He had them all layed out on the table.

The girls cooking us some food!

Jake and his Dad playing Monster truck rally on the Wii.

More Wii

Grandma Kayla putting little stickers on some toys for the girls. What a fantastic Grandma!

Christmas Pajamas

Ella in her new hat and coat she got for Christmas. Doesn't she look so cute? Sophie and Matt wanted in on the picture too!
2 comments:
I so wish I could have been there! The kids are so cute! I miss you guys! Mom and dad said they had so much fun!! I'm jealous! Love you all!!
That outfit Ella is wearing is sooo cute. Can't wait to talk to ya'll via webcam. :) Love you!
Post a Comment