Monday, February 23, 2009

My 1st Annual Favorite Things!

Jenner, this post is for you. I was inspired by your favorite thing post and decided to do one of my own. As I was searching for pictures of the things I love, I just kept adding to my list. I might have to make this a semi-annual list to include some more new things. I think others should do a favorite things list too...I like finding out what other people like that maybe I don't have or haven't tried.

I love when easter time comes around because it's the only time of year these are availabe. They are absolutely my favorite candy of all time. If you like chocolate than these will be your best friend. They are the best. I don't keep a lot of treats around my house but I can't help myself when these come out.....YUMMY!!!

My sister Lisa introduced me to this one. This is the best makeup ever. It's mineral makeup and literally it feels like you aren't wearing any makeup at all. It looks nice all day long and they have tons of eye shadows, blush, etc. that you can get as well. I will never use anything else ever again....I love it that much!

P90X.....so we posted that we started doing this program a little while ago and we really like it! The workouts are intense but I like it because I feel like I am getting a good workout in but I can do it at home. Bonus! Hopefully we will become totally ripped like the people in the video...hehehe. Time will only tell.

We love popcorn at our house and this is our favorite way to make it. You can make popcorn that taste like movie popcorn. It also comes with a recipe book that has lots of different kinds of popcorn you can make, kettle corn, caramel corn, white cheese popcorn, etc. It makes great popcorn...yummy!

This is my favorite lip stuff I have ever found. I love it, love it, love it! You can find it at Victoria Secret. They used to just have one clear color but now they have added a few more colors. Yipee!

What did we do before ipods? I should also add that that ihome goes right along with the ipod. I love the ipod and listen to it daily.

I know what you are thinking, toilet cleaner? What....let me explain. If you have little boys in your home, you know the bathroom can be a messy area. This little container has 6 gel tabs that you stick in your toilet bowl and it keeps your toilet clean...you never get the rings in your toilet. It is awesome! Plus it keeps your bathroom smelling nice and clean. The gel tablets usually last for a week in a half or so. It is a must have for the bathroom for sure!

Lash Blast Mascara...the best mascara ever! I've tried a lot but I love this one the most and it's less than $7 at Walmart. WooHoo!

The Wii...need I say more. We love the Wii around here. It's a gaming system that I actually really love! The whole family can have fun with this one. We sure have had lots of fun times with this.


I'm making Linzy, Nikki, Jami and Lisa do a favorite things list too! Anyone else, feel free to make a list as well.

4 comments:

Emilee Wolters said...

I too LOVE bare minerals! Its the best stuff ever! Great list...I will have to try some of that stuff. I'll talk to Ric tonight and see when we can get together sometime.

Lis said...

Bare Minerals is the bomb, you're so lucky to know me! And it is true, you are the biggest lover of mini eggs. Too bad I burned my whirly pop to the ground, at least I can have good popcorn when I go to your house.

Jenner said...

thanks wendy! i am totally going to try the lash blast next time i need mascara! i used to love our whirly pop too, but then the little thing bent and it didn't work as well. i LOVe popcorn too, maybe it is a poulsen thing!

Sunny said...

i am going to have to try the bare minerals makeup. i like the lip gloss from vs too. i got a whole bunch of makeup from there to try it out, and i like it so far. it was from their semi-annual sale. thanks for the fun list.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie