The other day Ella and Sophie were fighting over a toy and they came rushing towards our room. Ella decided to play the bigger and faster card and shoved Sophie right into the door frame running at full speed. The poor girl instantly got a bruise on her face. This happened on Friday so it has been a few days since it happened but you can still see it on her face. Now it just looks like she has a dirty face. They were back to being best friends about 10 minutes later.

I asked Ella to smile for the camera and this is what I got.

Ella took this picture of Sophie and I. She loves to take pictures.
Help!!!!
I desparately need some new recipes. I feel like we are eating the same thing all the time. Let me know what are your favorites in your house or what you are making at home. I need some new ideas!
5 comments:
Those cute girls, did you cut your hair? Very cute. Hmmm recipes . . . I'll have to think about that one. Make hoisin chicken, it's delicious and easy.
I know what you mean about being in a rut with food. I try to update my blog with a new recipe every week or so. But I have a big file that I could send you if you want with the ones my family likes. One of my favorite websites for new recipes is http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/ She has lots of copycat recipes...like from Olvie Garden...yummy!
check out www.pickypalate.blogspot.com, I've gotten a lot of great recipes from there. :)
Such cute pictures, Wendy! Poor baby! One of our easy favorites is homemade mac & cheese- In one pan, cook 2 cups elbow macaroni. In another pan make a white sauce- melt 1/4 cup butter an mix with 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Add 2 cups milk and bring to a boil. Cook for 1 min, turn off heat and then add 2 cups cheese. Salt & pepper as desired. let cheese melt and pour over noodles. Cook in 350 oven for about 15 minutes. Yum. Maybe I'll make that for dinner tonight...
i usually make taco salad, and then use the leftover meat for taco soup later. i don't really have many other ideas! sorry.
Post a Comment