Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend....and a little extra!

We headed down to Utah this year for easter to go camping. We had so much fun! The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins in the dirt. We had a great time riding four wheelers, eating some good camping food, sitting around the camp fire, and sleeping in a tent. This was the girls first experience with camping and I think they liked it. I was worried about Sophie mainly because she is a clumsy little girl and I figured I would spend the whole time consoling her after her many fall downs but really she was only bad the first day we were there, the rest of the time she was great! It was a great trip and we are looking forward to it next year. We had fun spending some quality time with the family!

Helmet heads.

Nikki, Sophie and I riding around.

Us girls hanging around the camp fire.

Ella with her helmet and goggles.

The Crew.

Cousins sitting on the rocks.

Sophie driving.

Ella riding with Grandma.

Jake and the girls riding.

Easter Egg hunt...I like how McCord and Sophie are looking at each other.



Happy Birthday Mari! Nikki and Ella are coming up next Sunday!



This is an extra picture I found on my camera when I was uploading them this morning. Ella taking a picture of her and Sophie. I thought it was pretty funny.



Look what my husband made my little girls! They turned out so cute. We are still in the process of rearranging their room but had to post pictures of the new beds.

Ella's New Bed

Sophie's New Bed

3 comments:

Lis said...

Those beds are adorable! Good luck putting Sophie in a toddler bed. The camping pictures are cute too . . . and dirty. Why does camping have to be so dirty? Hahaha, looks like fun.

Fielding 5 said...

Looks like you had an awesome trip! We're sure glad you're back. :) The beds turned out so cute!

Jenner said...

Love the new beds! great job jake!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie