Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella!

Ella had her birthday this weekend and we had 2 days of fun. Saturday Jake and I took her to build a bear just the three of us. She wasn't sure about making the bear but she sure liked picking clothes for the bear! We had fun just spending some time with her! Then we met Mom, Dad, Matt and Sophie at the movie theater to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D. We loved it! Sunday we did a big dinner with the family and let her open her presents. She has become quite the little entertainer. We sure love this girl. She is definitely all girl. She loves clothes, purses, makeup, fingernail polish, lip stuff, pretty much anything girlie. She is my kind of girl! The thing that I love about her is she is a girlie girl but she is also tough! I can't say enough about her. She is such a sweetheart. She has a big heart and is a great big sister to Sophie. We are so excited to have her in our family. We also want to sent a shout out to Nikki....Happy Birthday Nikki! We hope you had a great birthday! I know you had a spectacular weekend :)!





Here are a couple of pictures of the kids in their cute easter outfits that Grandma Kayla gave them. Don't they look so cute!


2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh, sweet sweet Ella Bella. She is seriously such a babe. My favorite one is her sleeping in the car with the bear, precious. We can't wait to see you next week. Let's do something really fun, like shopping! Love ya P.S. you're hot.

jami said...

she is the cutest girl ever! I love all her pictures. They look so cute in their outfits.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie