Thursday, February 5, 2009
Oh The Pain.....
Jake and I decided that we were going to get into better shape this year...sort of our new years resolution I guess you could say. We had heard some things about P90X and thought we would give it a try. A few friends of ours are doing the same program as well. Let's just say, the workouts are killers. I was working out pretty good up through the fall but since the colder weather has been around, I have struggled. Jake gets a pretty good strength workout at work but probably not as much cardio. The P90X has a combination of everything. It's been nice to do this together though. We have been putting the kids to bed and then doing the workout. So far so good. Even though we are sooooooo sore, it has been fun. We are hoping to get some good results. Below is the picture of the guy who does the workouts. He is insane. The things he makes you do is crazy but you can tell they are working because man are we sore! We'll let you know how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie
4 comments:
This is such a great workout. I have almost completed my 5th week. It is especially hard the first week of a new phase but it really makes a difference. Anyone who does this and puts their best efforts forward will honestly see results. Good Luck!
tye made me watch the informercial for this program. it looks crazy hard! you are quite the woman giving it a try. i am anxious to see what you think about it.
I read about this workout on someone elses blog. Way to go guys, all I want to do is eat ice cream after the kids go to bed!
wendy-
I just popped over from the Stewarts blog and thought I would say Hi! I will miss being in Nursery with you every week...its so sad to not get to see friends every week. Good luck with your workout-Rics sister and hubby are doing the program too. She really likes it. Hope to keep in touch!
Post a Comment