So a little while ago Sophie was just having a hard day I guess. She is getting close to 2 which I'm sure has something to do with it. She was so mad over something, I never really figured out what it was, mostly I just think she was tired. She threw herself to the floor and was just going bonkers over something. Usually she is a pretty mellow child so I had no clue why she was so upset, it could be a girl thing too, they are a tinsy bit more emotional than boys. hahaha I set her in her timeout spot for her to cool down. After about 30 seconds I didn't hear her crying anymore so I went to see what was going on and look what I found.....poor thing was just exhausted I guess.

Matt getting his hair cut finally! It always takes us a while to convince him it's time and it's a nightmare if we do it before he is ready. He kind of has a cow. Just a funny in between shot....looks like an old man huh.

Matt had to make a valentine's box for school...remember back in the day when you decorated a shoe box for kids to put your valentines in. Jake decided to go all out with it. The poor kid had to carry this box on the bus with him that was almost as big as he was. He was pretty proud of it though.

And last but not least, the bedtime picture. Most nights we put the kids to bed and let them look at some books for a few minutes before we turn the lights out and they have to go to sleep. And most nights, this is what we find in Ella and Sophie's room. Ella climbs her way into the crib with Sophie and "reads" Sophie a book. It's pretty cute, they sure do love each other most of the time:).
1 comment:
Ok those pictures of Sophie are so stinking cute!! Sad poor girl in the corner!!! I love how her drink is still in hand!! That is too cute! I love it!!! I'm sad that I missed it!! Looks way fun!! I can't believe how big Matt looks too! He is not a little boy anymore, it kinda makes me sad. He is so cute and does look like an old man in that picture!! I have the cutest nieces and nephews!!
Post a Comment