Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Little Sophie Turned 2!

My baby turned 2 yesterday! She is still so little that I have a hard time thinking she is 2 but sure enough, she is 2. We had a great day at the park on Saturday. The weather was finally warm so we ventured to the park for some food and sun. Sophie finally enjoyed opening presents. I think this is the first time in her life that she was actually interested in opening them. We enjoyed our time with family to celebrate her. Sophie may be the sweetest girl on the planet. She is constantly giving us hugs and kisses. She is a big helper to her mom and has recently learned the phrase, "No I'll do it," made famous by her big sister. She loves babies as you can tell from previous pictures and it's all we can do to keep her from smothering them whenever one is around. We are so glad she is in our family. Life would definitely not be the same without her. We love her so much! Here are a few pictures of Sophie in her younger days and some pics of our day at the park.

Gotta love all the hair

Blessing day

Messy face

Doesn't she have the sweetest face

Messy eater

Enjoying a cupcake

Playing some music at the park

My sister Michelle and her husband Dave

Baby Lovin'

Jake with his girls

Matt making his usual camera face and me

Opening presents

2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh man, I'm sorry I missed the party. Remember how scared you were when you got pregnant with her?! She is so sweet! I sure love that Sophie, even if she does try to smother Griff when we're there.

Fielding 5 said...

What a cutie!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie