I am not even sure where to begin. We have had a crazy couple of months. Since Matt has been in t-ball we have just been going, going, going all the time. His last game was on the 21st and they had a great season. Matt seemed to really enjoy playing plus 3 of his good friends were on his team. Jake and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 18th. We doubled with some friends over the weekend of our anniversary and then my parents took our kids overnight on our anniversary so Jake and I could play by ourselves for 24 hours. We had a great time. Jake took the day off of work and we enjoyed a movie, good food, and some shopping. It was nice to just be the 2 of us for a while. We really need to plan a trip one of these days. It's just a matter of finding some time to do it. We managed to make it up to the cabin over Memorial day weekend which was so fun. We went on some good walks with the kids where we pick some wild flowers. The kids loved it. It was so nice just to get away even if it was just for a little bit. And now we come to today....I have a kindergarten graduate! We went to a program at school this morning where they same some songs and got to eat ice cream sundaes. I can't believe this school year is already over. It sure went by fast. Matt is already saying he can't wait to be in first grade. I'm pretty sure he thinks that summer will be over in a month and then he'll be back to school. It might be a long summer. The other day he said, "I'm just going to play, play, play, play all summer long." He is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost 6. Time goes by so fast. We are so proud of him. Way to go Matt!
My Graduate!


The Three Amigos!

Relaxing in the Hammock

Flowers we picked on our hike

My cute t-ball player! Here is Matt at his last game.

Happy 7th Anniversary!
4 comments:
Dude, Matt isn't even making crazy faces in any of those pictures . . .well, except for the hammock one. Looks like a fun month, June will be even better. P.S. You look totally smoking hot in that last picture. You always look smoking hot though. No surprise there. Remember when you and Jake got married? You looked hot then too. See you in a week! Woo hoo.
ditto, the smokin hot comment by lisa. you're a hottie. i'm glad you and jake got to get away for a little bit. it's heaven, huh?! i'm looking forward to the girls getaway at the cabin in 2 weeks. it'll be so fun!
congrats to you and jake and matt and sophie!
Congratulations to Matt! I love the 24 hours alone idea! What a fun day. See ya soon.
Post a Comment