The other weekend we had a movie night in our backyard. A friend of ours had a blow up movie screen and sweet projector that he let us use. We started the night making some smores and a yummy dutch oven dessert and once it got dark, we watched Bedtime Stories on the movie screen. It may have been the coolest thing we've done in a long time. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. What am I talking about, the adults loved it too! We had some friends come over and join us. We decided we need to do this once a month this summer because we just had a great time. Anyone jealous? You should be because it was sweet. The phrase that comes to mind is "How cool are we? We're cool." courtesy of Encino Man. (That one is for Lisa...she'll know exactly what I'm talking about.) Can't wait til next time.
Jake and Ella cuddling for some good movie watching.

Movie watchin' crew

The movie screen...it was huge!

Sophie hammin' it up for the camera.

Roasting Smores...yummy

Random picture but had to share it.
Here are some roses from our yard. Aren't they pretty?
6 comments:
Seriously, I am very jealous. And you are cool. Cuz they're riding the Vapor in reverse. They are? Oh cool. Anyway . . . let's do that while I am up there. That will be fun. Can't wait to see you.
P.S. This is Austin , jk . . . Sophie looks really old. She is soooooooo stinkin cute, can I have her?
One more I promise, I want some flowers. Those roses are pretty. Maybe Mari could use them at her wedding, she already has it planned ya know.
How fun is that. I wish we knew someone that had a cool movie screen! Can't wait to see you guys.
That was sweet Wendy. I'm looking forward to the next time!
what a fun night! you are so cool!
Post a Comment