Waiting around for the reception to start.

The bride and groom.

Me and my hubby.

Sad Sophie hanging on to her dad's leg. She was pretty grumpy for the first bit of the reception.

My girls and I...they were lovin' the cotton candy.

The wedding cake...so cute!

Matt and Jaders hanging by the pool.

Ella and Jadi dancing.

Ella blowing a bubble...isn't that a great picture!

The crew minus Jami, who is 9 months pregnant, waiting for the rope to move so we could ride the rides.

Waiting in line.
Sophie pretending to get in the water...she is pretty chicken when it comes to getting wet.
Ella getting soaked in the fountains...man was it hot!
(Thanks Jami and Linzy for the pictures. I copied them off your blog since I didn't have my camera.)
Three tired kids all the way home! They barely made a peep the entire drive home. It was quite peaceful.


1 comment:
Yay! You posted! I love all the pictures. Those chocolate brown dresses the girls wore are to die for! I love your dress too. Soooooo cute. Looks like tons of fun. I am excited to have a wedding in our family soon! I want to go to Lagoon. Man, you are cool.
Post a Comment