Watching the rain pour down

Matt's rain dance!

Rainbow that appeared outside the cabin..I swear it was just for us because it was right outside the cabin and didn't stay for very long. It was beautiful. The rest of the trip the girls kept asking to see the rainbow.

The girls new favorite game...ride on dad's legs while he walks around the house.

Flowers we picked on our hike

Family picture minus Sophie who we couldn't convince to come join us.
8 comments:
I l-o-v-e the pictures. This may be the first time that I have learned about what you have been doing from your blog, prior to you telling me on the phone. Funny.
Jake looks like a tough guy in that last picture, you should have clued him in that it was a family picture and not his high school wrestling picture. hahaha
That rainbow picture is awesome. The kids looking at the rain, priceless. I want the flowers you picked on the hike.
I wish I could live at the cabin too. Maybe we should all move there. I miss you and your cute little kiddos that don't seem so little anymore.
Oh yeah. P.S. you look totally smoking hot in the family picture. You always look smoking hot.
whats up with Jakes serious face family pic!! He looks a little mean. We can't wait to see you guys and go to lagoon!
That picture of the kids at the window is classic! I love it! Wow, those flowers are beautiful! Glad you had a good 4th! Thanks for coming to the baptism and thanks for grabbing Luke. You're a life saver!
FUN!
That`s a beautiful rainbow!from Lauren
Will you get back from Girls Camp already? Seriously, I have wanted to call you a million times and then I remember you're at Girls Camp. Sheesh. Get home! And then call me (I honestly don't really have much to talk about, I just miss you). When are you coming up for Nikki's wedding? Will I see you?
whoa, those flowers are awesome. maybe someday i can visit your family cabin?
Post a Comment