Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hair Cuts!

The girls have been growing some bangs out for quite a while but they were finally long enough to get their hair cut. I've trimmed their hair quite a bit but this was their first real hair cut from someone other than me. They did great and I think they turned out so cute. They were great for the girl who cut their hair and I think they really enjoyed it. They look so much older now though. They are growing up so fast!

Ella wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a great picture, hence the reason it's a little blurry. Oh well, you get the idea.

Sophie sporting her new hair cut.

The girls together....Ella was trying to blow a bubble with her gum but she doesn't really know how to do it.

2 comments:

Lis said...

They really do look old, but I love the new haircuts. They look like a mini version of their mom. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Jenner said...

sophie is really growing up. super cute hair cuts.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie