We had quite an eventful week last week. Not only did Matt start 1st grade last week, but he had his 6th birthday on the same day. When I told him a while ago that his birthday was on the first day of school he said, "Mom, that's going to be the best day ever!" I'm glad he still loves school. I'm sure there will come a time when school falls on his birthday again and he will think that's the worst day ever. Oh well, for now, he was super excited. We took the family to Wahooz for Crazy 8 Wednesday. We had so much fun playing mini golf, riding go carts and bumper boats, and playing in the kiddie cove. I think the miniture golfing was their favorite. Sophie didn't want to put her ball in the 18 hole because she knew she wouldn't get it back. She cried when it went in...ah poor Sophie. After Wahooz, we came back for cake and ice cream. We had a great day! I can't believe my little Matt is 6. He is getting so big. I'm constantly amazed at how smart and clever he is. He is a stud and is the coolest kid I know. He knows how to play and have a good time. We sure love him! Happy Birthday Matt!
On a side note, Matt also lost his first tooth last week! He has a hole in his bottom teeth. The tooth fairy left him $1. WooHoo!
Matt's goofy face.

Getting on the bus.

My little man.

Sophie and Ella waiting for Matt and Dad to get off the go carts.

All of us on the bumper boats minus Sophie (she was too little, Grandma and Grandpa were with her watching)



Ella is a babe! I love her face in this picture.



7 comments:
Honestly, I still can't believe Matt is six! Craziness. I love the picture of you and Ella, Ella is hilarious. Looks like you had a fun birthday party. Love you guys!
matt is a Stud! I can't believe he lost a tooth! I hope he had a great b-day! Your fam is so stinking cute! we miss you guys.
oh this is Jami on courts account!
looks so fun! everyone is getting so big! miss you guys!
Looks like fun...I didn't know they had bumper boats. Kids grow up way too fast!
I miss you guys!! Matt looks so big!! I love the girls hair and that picture of Ella is priceless!! That is too cute!! Love you guys!!
I really missed you at the reunion! I thought you would come and I kept looking for you until someone told me you were out of town!! I was so sad! I was hoping to relive all those carpool moments!
Post a Comment