Ella before she went to school. I love how big their backpacks are on them. She has been wearing that backpack everyday since we got it.


Today they learned about the letter A and their treat were apples.

Five little girls and one stud!

On another very exciting note, I think my youngest is almost potty trained!!!! I have been changing diapers it feels like forever. I've been working with Sophie for about a week and she is doing great! She has been so good about telling me and rarely has an accident. We are still working on staying dry in the night but it's a start! I am very excited about the prospect of not having to buy diapers and wipes, it will save us a fortune!
2 comments:
Ella is such a babe! Speaking of looking old, she looks old! I love her new haircut! I can't wait to see you guys next week, it'll be great! Love ya!
And I can't believe Sophie is almost potty trained! It is totally time for another baby don't ya think? Come on, you can do it!
Post a Comment