Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! The kids were all old enough where they actually enjoyed it. Sophie was a pill getting dressed but that is just her. After we started trick or treating she was a trooper. I love this time of year and all the excitement that comes with it. Matt was so excited all day long to go trick or treating. We had to continually ask him to wait up for the rest of us as he moved on from house to house. Ella got tired after a little while so my mom took her home while Matt, Jake, Sophie and I went on a little longer. Sophie ended up with the most candy. Most houses would give the kids just one or two pieces but she would go up there and they would give her a huge handful of candy. She is pretty cute if I do say so myself. Happy Halloween!

The Three Munchkins.

Matt & Ella all dressed up. Matt wanted to be something spooky this year so skeleton man he was. He thought it was great to scare people with his spooky mask.

So Sad Sophie. She smeared her makeup all over the place.

The girls

Trick or Treating

4 comments:

Kimberly Murphy said...

Sooo cute!

Lis said...

Loving the Halloween pictures. Matt is pretty spooky in his costume, Benson would have been scared!

Nikki and Tipper said...

So cute!! I miss them everday!! Glad to see that everbody is feeling better!!

Lis said...

P.S. I love your witch hat and freckles. Very nice.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie