The bride & groom.

The beautiful bride!

My handsome little man.

Ella loves weddings! She loves getting all dressed up and this time she loved holding my flowers all night.


My family!

Bridesmaids with the bride

At the luncheon, each table was to sing one line of a love song (which actually turned into one verse) for the bride and groom. Our table, which consisted of my brothers (In Laws & Brian), my sisters and I, sang a rendition of "Kiss the Girl" for the little mermaid to mock Mari & Garret's new found mushy love....hehe. Us girls were the back up singers and pretty much stole the show with our natural singing ability. The boys were the real stars actually, not to mention were extremely good looking :). We won the contest thank you very much, the judge was our sister and new brother in law, but still! We were pretty spectacular.

Enjoying some reception food.

Bride & Groom dance

Traditional Daddy Daughter Dance
4 comments:
Whoa, your wedding recap was way better than mine. Good job. Love all the pictures! Man, we are really attractive. And we rocked at Kiss the Girl. Love ya!
P.S. You take better pictures than I do. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I think I am going to start telling people that Benson is our family photographer.
Looks like a great day! Congrats to your sis!
Cute pics, I love those bridesmaid outfits. I'm sad we missed it.
Post a Comment