So I am little late posting this but better late than never. We headed to Utah for Kayla's 50th (I mean 35th) birthday! We spent hours and hours in the car but it was all worth it. We spent 4 days in St. George where the weather was beautiful. We went swimming, had an awesome bocce tournament, took family pictures, went to Zions National Park, ate tons of good food, decorated sugar cookies with the kiddos, played the wii and spent some quality time with the family. It was so great to spend time with the whole family! It was a fantastic little vacation.

Our new nephew Ryder! He is such a good baby....Yeah for Jami!

Kayla opening presents with some help.

Bocce Tournament Winners

Riding the tram to get into Zions.


Our little family.

The crew.



Kayla & Dave riding the Harley through Zions tunnel.

4 comments:
You are so pretty its disgusting. Seriously, it should be against the law or something. I loved all the pictures! I am coming to see you! I can't wait for a fun week of wedding insanity.
That was so fun!! We loved having you all here!!
Looks like a great trip! I'm jealous it was so warm down there and freezing up here!
go BSU. awesome that you grew all those pumpkins. have a great time this weekend with all the fam!
Post a Comment