Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Vacation!

This year for Christmas we got to spend it with the whole family in Utah. Everyone was able to stay the night Christmas Eve and open presents together Christmas morning. We were all spoiled this year for Christmas. We were so busy opening presents and watching all the kids open their presents that we didn't take too many pictures of the event. We had a wonderful Christmas vacation though. We have such great families, where can we go wrong really.

Christmas Eve pajamas.


All 6 kids in their cute Christmas outfits that Grandma gets for them every year. We attempt to take a picture with them every year. This year was the best try yet. No one was screaming or crying. It's virtually impossible to get 6 kids under the age of 6 to all look at the camera and smile at the same time. This was the best one I got. It turned out much better than the previous 2 years :)

Our 3 kiddos...oh my heck, I love this picture! They are so cute:)

Showing their true colors with some funny faces.


Three little ladies

The big boys....Ryder wasn't too thrilled to get his picture taken at this point.

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids. We got to see Lisa, Keith, Benson and Griffin a little bit before they had to leave to go home.



Matt played the part of Scrooge in his Christmas program at school this year. He had quite a few lines to memorize but he did great. I think he stole the shoe with his rendition of Scrooge. He's such a stud!

Ella and I watching Matt during his Christmas program.

3 comments:

Lis said...

I love all of those pictures. Your kids are seriously old and cute. And Jami's kids are pretty cute too. Oh yeah, and mine too! I think I am still planning on coming to Boise the last week of January maybe . . . I still need to talk to mom.

Lis said...

Oh yeah, and could YOU get any cuter?

That last picture is disgustingly beautiful. :) How are we supposed to compete with that?

Merced said...

Cute outfits on the kiddos and I love those christmas pjs! Loves

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie