Lisa and her kids came to visit last week and while she is here, we usually try to do some type of girls night. We started out planning on going to a late movie one night but my brother decided he was tired of getting left out of stuff so he forced us all to go bowling at 10:00 p.m. So Lisa, Brian, Mari, Garret, Meesh, my Dad and I went bowling....yes our girls night was invaded by boys. We like to come up with many different ways to bowl. For example, piggy back bowling, slide through the legs bowling, granny bowling, horseback bowling, etc. It sure made for some good laughs. I have a video that will be loaded later that is hil-freakin-larious. My lovely husband stayed home with the kids so I could have a night off. What a great guy I have.






We celebrated my mom's birthday a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure she said it was her 35 birthday or something like that :) We are so lucky to have such a great mom and grandma!




We took a trip up to the cabin a couple of weeks ago with some friends. We had such a good time up there which we always do. There was plenty of snow to do some sledding down the drive way which we all enjoyed. We had great company, great food and an all around wonderful trip. Can't wait to go again!



4 comments:
Love it! Bowling was hilarious, can't wait for the video, hehe. I love you Wendy, you are my fav.
PS, my favorite picture is you on Brian's back. priceless. You are really attractive.
I change my mind. My favorite picture is you and Brian and Matt on the floor. I love your face in it, classic.
Fun, Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment