Friday, February 5, 2010

It's been a long time......

It's been a long time since I have laughed this hard. Mind you, it was late at night and we were all pretty tired which always makes things extra funny. It also could have been that my sister Michelle might be one of the funniest people I know. She literally makes me laugh every time I am with her. Anyways, I mainly posted this for those of us who went bowling. We sure thought it was funny. Perhaps everyone else won't but who cares. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kimberly Murphy said...

Very funny! It made me laugh! Thanks for sharing :)

Lis said...

Genius! This video could entertain me for hours. Whose idea was this again? Oh right, mine. hehe

Merced said...

Ouch! Looks like you girls and guys had a fun time! Happy 35th to your sweet momma!

kitty said...

Wendy - I just found your blog this morning! And this post......HILARIOUS!!! It reminds me of the ridiculous things I do with my sister. We have a similar video on the ski slopes!!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie