Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Time Ever!

We spent some time with family a couple weekends ago and had such a blast. We headed to Lisa and Keith's first. We spent our time bowling, swimming, playing rockband, watching movies, going to a jazz game, and lots more. We sure love these guys and had such a great time.

Kids playing on the race car games at the bowling alley.

Eating the food!

Jake & Sophie after rolling the bowling ball for Sophie's turn.

Ella, Benson and Sophie's cheesy smile for the camera.

Lisa & Keith at the jazz game.

Jake & I at the jazz game.


We spent some time with Jake's family as well while we were down there but unfortunately I didn't get out the camera. I'm lame! We also had a great time down there. The highlight of the trip for the kiddos was their new puppy Harley. That poor puppy got worn out while our kids were there. They have been asking about it every since we were down there. It was so great to be able to see everyone. We had Sunday dinner with everyone! It doesn't happen very often so it's great when it does. We have a lot of fun together.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Thanks for posting that picture of me, I look like a blimp. Awesome. That seriously was the best weekend ever. So much fun! Thanks again for coming and staying at our house.

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie