Ella had her 4th birthday on Monday. Man, do I love this girl. She is probably the coolest 4 year old I know. She is the girliest girl I know but she is tough, which I love about her. She is the biggest sweetheart and is always thinking about others before herself. She got some birthday money from Aunt Nikki & Uncle Tipper and Grandpa Parduhn which we let her go and pick something out from the store. She kept picking out something for her and something for Sophie. She is just so sweet. We just love her so much. I'm pretty sure she had a good birthday because she told me about 10 times. She got a new bike for her birthday which she was very excited about, well she gets excited about pretty much everything, but she was really excited for the new bike. She keeps sneaking out to the garage at all hours to ride it:) I'm glad she loves it.
She's showing off her new sunglasses. (Does her smile remind you of anyone? I'm thinking Garth from Wayne's World. Lisa will at least know what I'm talking about.)

We went to dinner at Chili's before the family birthday party...yummy. Did you know Monday is fajita night, it's buy 1 fajita get a second free....bonus.

Opening her presents, can you not see the excitement in her face?

Last but not least, her new favorite toy....the princess bike.

Here are a few pictures of Ella back in the day.




4 comments:
I wonder where she learned the garth smile trick from? hahahahaha. Ella really is the coolest kid ever. She is such a sweet girl. I love looking at all the cute pictures of her, especially back in her bald days. :) Give Ella a squeeze from us!
She is a beautiful little girl and birthdays are so fun! I'm so anxious for her little cousin to get here...any day now! :) sure love you guys!
l LOVE her so much. she is so dang cute. I can't believe how big shes getting. We love you Ella This is jami by the way
Looks like a fun little party. What did little girls play with before disney princess? My Kaci has mild asthma, it hasn't been a major problem for us except when she is sick. I had it when I was little too, but grew out of it. There is a fun video on PBSkids.org that my girls were watching the other day on asthma.
Post a Comment