Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sophie's Birthday!

Sophie had her birthday on Mother's day this year. Her actual due date was on mother day so I figured it was bound to fall on Mother's day sooner or later. What a great way to spend mother's day. I got to celebrate the birth of one of my babies. Most people know that Sophie was definitely not planned but boy are we glad she came to our family. We sure can't picture life without her. She is my little cuddlier and I love it. She will randomly come and give me a hug throughout the day. She got to celebrate her birthday with both sides of the family this year. We were in Utah for her birthday this year so we celebrated with everyone down there and then we did a little party for her once we got back. She is one loved little girl and we are so glad to have her in our family. Happy Birthday Sophie.






Here are a few pictures of her back in the day. Time sure goes by fast. She is 5 days old in this picture. She came out fast and was pretty swollen and bruised for the first few days. She changed a lot in just a couple of days.

Sophie on her first birthday.

Here she is on her second birthday.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I am so grateful that some random guy in Texas got you pregnant and gave us Sophie! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously though, who is the father of that child?

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie