Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here's What's Been Happening.

We officially had our last day of preschool today. We tried to go to the zoo, for the third time this year I will mention, but the weather was cold again so we changed our plans. We let the kids watch a movie and then presented them with a certificate and some treats. Each kid was supposed to say something they really liked about preschool but Ella is way too shy to do that. She just stood there and hugged my leg, see the picture below. I can't believe it's already over, signs that summer is coming soon.



My little bro got his mission call last week to MESA ARIZONA. We are so excited for him and know he will be a great missionary. He had invited everyone he knew to come experience the opening of his call. He got it in the mail around 12:00 p.m. and waited until 8:00 p.m. to open it which I can't believe he did. It was pretty exciting to watch him open it. We were all way off on our guesses as to where he was going. Congrats Bri!

My sister Michelle got a scooter that she rides around town on. When we came out for Brian's mission call we all took a spin on it. This picture pretty much sums up Meesh in a nut shell. She is hil-freakin-larious!


Jake and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 18th. I seriously can not believe it has already been 8 years. Time flies when you are in love and having fun with your best friend. I can't imagine life without him.

3 comments:

Lis said...

Oh my heck, Meesh on the scooter is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Still can't believe he is going on a mission, that kid is eternally 11 in my head.

Crystal said...

I have TONS of family down in the Mesa/Gilbert area. You'll have to tell him to keep an eye out for Ruckers. One family are Lambrights, then my gma is a Sanders. He'll melt in those summers!! We're going for a visit in July and plan on living in the AC or the pool. :)

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

I'm so excited for Brian! Ah, a mission is so wonderful, hard and just great :) Meesh is so funny, she looks too cute on that scooter. It reminds me of dumb and dumber! ha! wow, I can't believe it's been 8 years either. I remember when you all got engaged and Annie and I lived in Old Farm in Logan. Too fun. it's fun looking at your blog!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie