Ella and Sophie have officially been promoted to bunk beds. We've been needed to get them new beds for a while but were waiting to find the best deal on the cutest bunk beds. I think I found it! We got a sweet deal on just about everything that went with the bed. I got the quilt from JCPenny.com. Check this deal out, they were normally priced at $120 but online they were marked down to $34.99. During Mother's Day they had the deal where you got $10 off any purchase so I got each quilt for $24.99. I had them ship to the store which saved on the shipping! Altogether I got both quilts for $60. BONUS!! They match their room perfectly! Now I just need to get some curtains in their room to block out the sun when it's time for bed.
Ella and Sophie love their new beds. Sophie came running in last night while Jake and I were putting them together and said, "I love it!" I was asking Ella this morning how her bed was last night and she said, "It was so comfy and warm. I love it so much Mom." How cute is she? So happy with our purchases. I hope they last them for years and years. They also come apart to separate twin beds for when that day may come. Another bonus!
6 comments:
Oh my heck, those are the cutest beds ever! I love the bedding and I love those cute girls!
They are so cute!!! I love both the bedding and the beds!! I sometimes wish Kars and I had bunk beds! haha! Miss you guys!
so cute. this is Jami
Love it all! Way to find some sweet deals!
The bed is Way Cute Wendy! Man.... I need to find a good deal on bedding too!
super cute beds/bedding. where did you get the beds from?
Post a Comment