Monday, October 18, 2010

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes.......

Is it not every girls dream to one day grow up, marry a prince, and live happily ever after in a castle? Isn't that why we love all the Disney movies? Ella, Sophie and I got to go to a castle and meet Prince Charming, Cinderella and Snow White this weekend at a tea party. We had so much fun and my girls were in heaven. Let face it, so was I. It was so fun just to watch them get all excited about it.

This was at the end of our date, they were a little worn out by the end and probably ready for a nap. It took them forever to go to sleep the night before because they knew we were going the next day. I should have waited to tell them we were going until the day of the tea party.

This is my friend Lindsey who was "Snow White." I thought for sure that my girls would recognize her but they fully believed she was Snow White.

Prince Charming found Cinderella and they got to do some dancing. All the girls were in awe.

Prince Charming came looking for Cinderella and let all the maidens who wanted to, try on the glass slipper. Sophie wasn't too thrilled about the idea but Ella sure wanted to.

Sophie enjoying some of the princess cupcakes.

The girls outside the castle where the tea party was held. They built this castle for weddings, receptions, etc. It's close to our house and the girls were always asking to go there, they finally got to!

Out back taking some pictures.

They played a few games like musical chairs and Cinderella says.

Here is the princess food we were served, lots of pink.

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad YOU had a good time...and the girls too :)

Lis said...

Why oh why do I have 3 boys? Next time you go to a princess castle, can I come?

kitty said...

Wow, I've often wondered what that big Kuna castle was used for! :)

Surprising...... I've never pictured prince charming with glasses! HA HA HA

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie