Ella holding baby Leo. She was actually extremely helpful with Leo the whole time we were there. She loved holding him, dressing him, bathing him, soothing him, etc. Lisa informed me that she needed Ella to stay with her so she could help out all the time.

Sophie holding baby Leo, the girls loved him!

Sophie sporting one of the boys robes before we went swimming.

Ella didn't want to wear the other one, so my awesome sister Michelle decided she should wear it:)

Here is one of Leo's newborn pictures. He is seriously so cute and the best baby. Congratulations Lisa and Keith!

The second part of the trip, Jake joined us for. We spent Thanksgiving this year in Utah with his family. We of course ate ourselves in weight in Thanksgiving dinner, pies, treats, goodies, etc. We got some cute Christmas outfits and attempted to take a Christmas photo. I don't think one of my turned out with all of the grandkids together. I would like you try to get 8 kids under the age of 7 to all look at the camera and smile at the same time. I posted a few pictures anyway, they are still fun to look at. We had our gingerbread house contest as well this year and our house was voted the best by a panel of expert judges(Jake's grandma and grandpa). It was a fun activity to do as a family. We all loved it! Now it's time for Christmas and I am definitely not ready by any means. We put up our tree and decorations and I did buy a few things while we stayed up all night shopping on Black Friday, which is always a fun adventure. I love this time of year!
My 3 kids in the Christmas clothes. Aren't they cute?

Do you see what I mean? Virtually impossible to get a good picture.


Our family with out gingerbread house.

3 comments:
I love this post and all of the pictures in it. Seriously, can I have Ella? We sure had fun when you came, it doesn't happen often enough.
And Meesh in the robe? How did I miss that? Hilfreakinglarious.
I love the pics of your cute kiddos in their Christmas clothes. The one with all the grandkids is funny.
Love ya! Miss ya!
Super cute Christmas dresses for the girls! Did you make all their headbands while you were down there?
btw... I can see why your house won. Those chocolate blobs on the corners just make it! ;)
That is one cute bunch of kids and I love your gingerbread house. Those little kits can be a pain to work with. I'm so impressed! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment