Monday, January 17, 2011

We love Christmas!

Christmas was a huge hit around our house this year. It was so fun to have all the kids so excited about Christmas this year and to actually understand what was going on. Santa did not disappoint this year. We had a wonderful Christmas in our own home and all by ourselves. We spent some wonderful time with family later in the day but we woke up in our own home and all by ourselves. It was wonderful to have the kids come and wake us up so excited to see what Santa brought them this year. In all the excitement I hate to say that I got so wrapped up in watching my kids unwrap their gifts that I really didn't take that many pictures. Matt was too busy to actually look at the camera while he was unwrapping. I sure love my family.



1 comment:

Lis said...

Nice, double post! Love the cute Christmas jams. Love you!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie