I've been doing some organizing and crafting the last week or so. I was so sick of having little girl hair bows all over the place so I came up with a solution. I'm so happy with the results. They are a cute little decoration on the girls wall in their room. What do you think?
Why didn't I get the craft gene? What the heck? Love these. If I ever have a girl I will have to send her to your house for craft lessons. I miss you by the way.
4 comments:
VERY cute!
Love it! Looks like you might need to be making more soon though :)
Why didn't I get the craft gene? What the heck? Love these. If I ever have a girl I will have to send her to your house for craft lessons. I miss you by the way.
Very cute! I need to come see your magnets too!
Post a Comment