Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween & Happenings

I love this time of year. It seriously is the best. Part of that may have to do with the fact that my birthday is in November but there are just so many fun things to do and so many holidays jammed packed into a few months. That always makes for a good time. Here are some pics of what we have been up to the last little bit. We spent some time at our local pumpkin patch which we love and look forward to every year. This year they had added a few attractions and one of my particular favorites was the petting zoo. They had a baby kangaroo, baby zebra, baby pigs, baby camel, etc. I could have spent all night in there watching my kids feed those animals. Sophie and Ella love animals and they definitely do not get from me. We had so much fun!! My parents came along to mainly to watch the kiddos have fun:) Hay maze.
Hay ride out to pick our pumpkins.
Picking some pumpkins, my dad thought he was so funny.
Wheelbarrow ride.
Sophie feeding the kangaroo
Swings
Pumpkin sling shot
Halloween night.
Ella's class party.
Found this one of Matt's baptism on my camera!

5 comments:

Lis said...

I love the baptism picture. I need that shirt.

I love this time of year, probably because it is my birthday too! haha. I wish we could have gone to the pumpkin patch with you. I have a picture of Ella in the swings from two years ago that looks the same as the one you took! Funny.

Love ya and miss ya!

Lis said...

P.S. Matt's pumpkin is awesome.

P.P.S. You are hot.

Kimberly Murphy said...

Looks like fun! I love this time of year too!

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!! Hope to see you guys next time we're in Boise!! :) loves. and ditto from Lisa, you are hot!

kitty said...

Ahhh *sigh Linder Farms! They do have a fun pumpkin patch!

I agree with you.... what a fun time of year. THen January hits! I hate January. :)

Congrats on your first baptism. Matt is such a cutie!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie