





Event #2: My little brother had his mission farewell on Sunday. He was called to the ARIZONA MESA mission. He reports to the MTC on Wednesday, August 18th, the same day my husband reported for his mission. My mom had a family friend snap a few photos of the family prior to church on Sunday. I had to say goodbye to my only brother yesterday. It was harder than I had anticipated. I know he is doing what he needs to but it still will be difficult to not see him for 2 whole years. I'm so proud of the decision he made and know he will serve the people of Mesa well. We love you Brian!




4 comments:
Love this! Still can't believe Jake is 30! What the heck? It was a fun weekend and now I have to say bye to Brian! Zoiks. Next time I come up it better be longer! Love ya!
wendy we had such a blast. Thanks for getting us all together. we def need to do it more. Happy birthday JACOB we love you and are so lucky to have you in our family.
i love your family pics. happy birthday to jake! hope his new job is going well. is it for the welding shop still? you know if he is ever in baker again and needs anything my old roommate angela lives there still.
I hear ya, it is hard to see little brothers leave, but you wouln't want them any other place. He will do great! Love the family shots. And happy 30th!
Post a Comment