Thursday, September 8, 2011
It's been forever, I know.
I know it has been forever since I posted anything on the blog. I'm lame I know. All I can say is we have been having so much fun this summer and now that school is in full session life is so crazy with football, dance, school, scouts, young womens, clogging, etc. I'm giving up on catching up on what we have done because let's face it, that would take forever. I even tried a little while ago but stupid blogger wouldn't let me post my new post and I got frustrated and gave up. So I'm skipping the events over the last 6 months or so and starting fresh. Here is what happened last weekend. Matt turned 8, yes you read right, 8 on August 26th. He is making me feel really old. He made the choice to be baptized and we are so proud of him! We had loads of family visiting and had so much fun. I literally took about 4 pictures over the weekend because I was too busy being the host. I can't believe I did that. Here is a picture of Matt with some of his cousins that were visiting for the baptism that Jake's mom took! At least we got some pictures from family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake, Wendy, Matt, Ella & Sophie

2 comments:
You Blogged!!! Hallelujah. We loved being there for Matt's baptism. He makes me feel old too. Wish we could have stayed longer. Love ya.
Good Job Wendy! So proud of you for getting back into posting :)
I can relate to spending more time hosting than documenting the moment. That stinks! But I bet it was a great event.
And you actually got some family up to your place eh? :) ha ha ha
(this is why you change your settings so that you can preview a comment before it shows up for the whole world to read)
Post a Comment